55 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself That Will Change Your Life
The huge majority of people settle for a comfort zone and forget that they have a chance to have deeper, more fulfilling, happier life. Why does this happen? Because people stop challenging themselves and live on autopilot. Many of us fear asking ourselves thought provoking questions because they could push us out of the comfort zone. However, you should not pretend that everything in your life is fine as it is. You deserve to live the life you wish you had! It’s never too late to change the way you live and to feel fulfillment in your work and life. Ask yourself these 55 thought provoking questions that will help you to change your perspective on life. Make sure you are honest with yourself – you have to provoke the needed change and challenge in your life!
1. Are you happy with who you are right now?
2. Who are the people you surround yourself with?
3. Do you have personal long-term and short-term goals?
4. Who do you usually compare yourself to?
5. What makes you excited about life?
6. What lessons in your life did you learn the hard way?
7. How often do your biggest fears come true?
8. How would you describe yourself?
9. What would you do differently in your life if you knew no one would judge you?
10. How would you define your values?
11. Have you done anything you are proud of recently?
12. Do you take the advice of others?
13. How are you spending your money?
14. Are you happy with your job?
15. If you had unlimited resources, how would you change your life?
16. Do you celebrate your small accomplishments?
17. Do you consider yourself worthy of admiration?
18. Are you making the lives of others better?
19. What is the difference between living and existing?
20. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are in reality?
21. What is your biggest dream and biggest fear?
22. What would you do differently in your life 5 years ago?
23. What makes you happy and what makes you down?
24. How do you define success?
25. What would you regret more: failing or never trying?
26. If you could be a different person, who would you like to be?
27. What was the best and worst day in your life and why?
28. Is there something you do differently than most people?
29. What inspires you the most?
30. What is your biggest regret?
31. When was the last time you learnt something new?
32. Do you feel fear to express your opinion?
33. How often do your fears hold you back?
34. What impact do you want to leave on the world?
35. Can there be happiness without sadness?
36. Do you make excuses for yourself?
37. What do you want your life to look like in 10 years?
38. Do you tell ‘I love you’ to the most important person in your life daily?
39. Are you holding on to any of your past mistakes?
40. What is the biggest challenge you’re facing now?
41. How many people do you love and what are you doing for them?
42. If you could ask for one wish, what would that be?
43. Do you listen to people when they talk to you?
44. What character trait do you want to be known for?
45. What bad habits do you want to get rid of?
46. How often do you get in touch with the people you love?
47. What are the top 3 compliments you hear from others about yourself?
48. How would you describe your future in few words?
49. What is your favorite place to be on Earth?
50. What are you an expert at?
51. What are the things that stand between you and your happiness?
52. If you had enough money to never need to work again, how would you spend your time?
53. What motivates you to do better at something?
54. Who did you want to be as a kid?
55. How much control do you have over yourself?
All you need to do to make a change in your life is to start asking yourself these thought provoking questions and begin your journey to discovering what really makes you, you.